Get the HVAC Help You Need
Furnace and air conditioner repairs are often overlooked until a problem arises. This is a big part of the reason it is important for homeowners to be proactive about maintaining their equipment, and to schedule an annual inspection of their furnace and AC units. Furnaces need to be inspected yearly prior to the heating season, while air conditioning units should have an inspection in the spring before the cooling season. Meanwhile, having any necessary repairs taken care of right away can prevent even bigger problems, saving you both time and money in the long run. If you need furnace & air conditioner repair in Black Forest, CO, reach out to our team by calling today at 719-286-3500.
Help for a Variety of Needs
The best way to stay ahead of any potential problems with your furnace or AC unit is to be aware of the most common issues that can occur, requiring either HVAC repair or even a new HVAC installation. Here are a few of the most common HVAC problems and how to identify them:
- Furnace isn’t turning on: If your furnace isn’t turning on, the first thing you should check is the thermostat to see if it needs new batteries or is set to the correct temperature. If everything looks fine with the thermostat, then the issue may be with the furnace itself. Try checking to see if the pilot light is lit and if there is any debris blocking the vents.
- Furnace is turning on and off frequently: If your furnace is turning on and off more frequently than normal, it could be a sign that the filter needs to be replaced. A dirty filter can cause the furnace to overwork, leading to this issue.
- Air conditioner isn’t cooling the house: If your air conditioner isn’t cooling the house, there are a few potential issues. First, check to see if the thermostat is set to the correct temperature. If it is, then the issue could be with the air conditioner itself. Try checking to see if the compressor is running and if there is any debris blocking the vents.
If you’re in need of furnace or air conditioner repair, the team at Summit Heating and Cooling is here to help. We offer a variety of services for both heating systems and air conditioning systems, including installation, repair, and maintenance, so you can always be certain of getting the assistance you need.
Your Local HVAC Professionals
If you’re in need of furnace & air conditioner repair in Black Forest, CO, the team at Summit Heating and Cooling is here to help. We offer a variety of services for both heating systems and air conditioning systems, including installation, repair, and maintenance. To schedule your service, give us a call at 719-286-3500.
- Air Conditioning Service Company We provide a range of air conditioning services, including air conditioner replacement and repair.
- Heating Company and Service Our team can be there to help with services including furnace repair and replacement.
- Emergency Air Conditioner Repair If you’re dealing with an air conditioning 911, reach out to us to get things back in shape ASAP.
- Free Air Quality Testing Learn more about the air inside your home and how it impacts your health with our free air quality testing service.
- Air Conditioner Parts Replacement Get your AC back in shape with new parts for your system, ranging from blowers to thermostats.
- Heater Parts Replacement Restore your heating system with parts including circuit control boards, motors, and much more.