Get Your System Back in Shape
There are a wide variety of heating systems on the market, including gas furnaces and electric heating systems among others. Each heating system is itself made up of a wide variety of parts, and at times these parts may need maintenance or repairs to get your system working properly. Additionally, heater parts replacement may sometimes be necessary to get your system back in shape. If you suspect you may need heater parts replacement in Colorado Springs, CO, the team at Summit Heating and Cooling can be there to help. Give us a call at 719-286-3500 to schedule your service.
High-Quality Parts and Service
The parts that Summit Heating and Cooling uses for heater parts replacement are of the highest quality. You can count on the fact that we only use parts from reputable manufacturers, so you can be sure that your system will be up and running properly once we’re done. Additionally, our technicians are highly experienced and have the know-how to get the job done right, regardless of the parts that are being replaced.
If you’re noticing that your heating system isn’t working as well as it used to, or if you’re experiencing problems with it that you’ve never had before, it may be time for a replacement part. The team at Summit Heating and Cooling can help you identify the need for replacement parts and get your system back up and running as it should be.
Sometimes, the heater part needed for your system may be obvious. For example, problems with a thermostat may include it not turning on at all, not heating your home as much as it should, or cycling on and off more frequently than usual. Other times, the problem may be less obvious and you may need a professional to take a look.
For example, strange noises coming from your furnace could be caused by a problem with the blower motor. Other things that could cause strange sounds include a problem with the inducer motor. If you’re hearing any strange noises coming from your furnace, it’s best to have a professional take a look as soon as possible to diagnose the problem.
Another common issue is noticing that your energy usage has gone up a significant amount while your heating system is in use, especially if there is no other explanation for this increase in your energy bill. This could indicate that your heating system is not operating as efficiently as it should be, and replacement parts may be needed in order to fix the problem.
If you’ve noticed any of these issues, or if you have any other concerns about your heating system, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’ll be happy to come out and take a look at your system, diagnose the problem, and let you know what needs to be done to resolve it. For many heater parts, replacement may be the only option once the part begins to fail. However, in some cases, repair can be an even more affordable solution to get your system working the way it should be.
Our team is experienced in heater parts replacement for all types of heating systems and in a wide variety of heating parts. If you’re not sure what’s wrong with your system or what part needs to be replaced, our team can help.
Your Skilled Source for Heater Parts Replacement
Regardless of whether the problem is big or small, our team can help. We have a lot of experience in identifying and repairing problems with heater parts, and we’ll work diligently to get your system running the way it should be. Some of the most common problems that we see with heater parts include:
- Thermostats that are broken or not working correctly
- Motors that have failed
- Gas valves that are not opening or closing properly
- Circuit control boards that are not functioning
- Heat exchangers that are cracked
However, the exact source of your problem can vary greatly depending on the type of heating system you have. However, our team has the skill and experience necessary to take care of heating systems of all kinds, including both gas furnaces and electric heating systems. If you’re experiencing any of these problems, or if you suspect there may be another problem with your system, we can be there for you with our high-quality heating services.
Reach Out Today
If you suspect a replacement part may be needed for your heating system, our team can be there for you. When you come to us for heater parts replacement in Colorado Springs, CO, you can count on the fact that you will be receiving a high-quality part for your heating system along with high-quality service. Reach out today at 719-286-3500.
- Circuit Control Board Replacement Replacing a heating system’s circuit control board can be a daunting task. With the help of our team, it can be a lot easier.
- ECM Motors Replacement With the help of a qualified technician like the members of our team, replacing your heating system’s ECM motor can be far simpler.
- Gas Valve Replacement If you have a gas-powered heating system, the gas valve may at times need to be replaced. Our team can help with that process.
- Hard Start Kits Replacement While replacing hard start kits in a heating system can be a challenge, it is a job that can be completed with the right tools and professionals like the members of our team.
- Heat Exchanger Replacement If your system is more than 10 years old, it may be time to consider having the heat exchanger replaced. Let us take a look and decide what’s best for your heater.
- Heat Pump Repair & Replacement A heat pump extracts heat from a source and transfers it to a destination, making it essential in many heating systems. When yours fails, reach out to us for the help you need.
- Heater Capacitors Replacement A heater capacitor replacement may be necessary if your heater is not functioning properly. Let us take a look and determine whether this is the right solution for you.
- HVAC Hot Surface Igniter Replacement If your home has a heating system with an HVAC hot surface igniter, it’s crucial to have it replaced if it goes out. Our team can lend a hand when that happens.
- HVAC Inducer Motor Replacement If you are experiencing problems with your HVAC inducer motor, our team can provide the replacement you need to get things up and running again.
- HVAC Pressure Switch Replacement If your HVAC pressure switch is not working, it can cause a lot of problems, such as your furnace not being able to turn on. Reach out to us when you need help with this parts replacement.
- HVAC Relay Replacement If your heating system is using a relay to switch on and off, you may need to have the relay replaced at some point. Our team can help with this process.
- HVAC Thermostat Repair, Replace & Upgrade When the thermostat fails, you may not be able to use your heating system. Let our team find the right option for replacement and install your new unit.